Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday Year 25 Week 15 11/11/09

Mixed breed racing night. 19 running

As'ad - 6-year-old Arabian horse - Running in a 200K stakes, nine horse field, probably doesn't stand a chance but I wanted to give him a shot. 2 72

Back Off - 6-year-old QH gelding - Running in a million dollar Grade 1 stakes, nine horse field. I'm pretty sure he doesn't stand a chance but it's at his preferred distance and once in a while he surprises me and heck, I just wanted to enter someone. 8 68

Cartecay - 2-year-old Appy gelding - Running in an allowance, five horse field. 3 53

Combat Rock - 5-year-old Arabian horse - Running in an 150K Grade 2 stakes, eight horse field, lots of monsters in this race, but I thought he deserved the chance to at least try. 6 71

Cuts Like A Knife - 3-year-old QH colt - Running in a 200K Grade 1 stakes, 10 horse field, I don't think he'll make any money but since he seems to run good or bad on a whim I thought I might as well throw him in on the off chance it is one of his better nights - but I doubt it. 6 67

Dreamkeeper - 2-year-old trot filly - First start for me. Running in a MSW, nine horse field. 2 59

Easy As Pie - 3-year-old trot filly - Running in a NW2, eight horse field. 2 61

Flash of Fire - 2-year-old trot colt - I sponsored a small 50K stakes for him, four horse field. 3 62

Hanover My Heart - 3-year-old trot filly - Running in a NW2, eight horse field.

8 39

Hotter Than Mojave - 2-year-old Appy colt - Running in a 125K Grade 2 stakes, seven horse field, this is a little longer than he likes but thought I'd give him a shot.

7 54

Just Another Smile - 3-year-old pace filly - Running in a MSW, eight horse field.
1 57


Justin Credible - 2-year-old QH gelding - Running in an allowance at a new distance, four horse field. 4 39

Lonesome Fugitive - 3-year-old trot colt - Running in a NW2, full field. 1 61

Marengo - 3-year-old Arabian colt - Running in a 75K sponsored stakes, six horse field. 4 62

Matter of Fact - 3-year-old trot colt - Running in a 500K Grade 1 stakes, eight horse field, not expecting anything. 7 56

Mayday - 2-year-old Appy filly - Running in a MSW, three horse field. 3 42

Money and Music - 2-year-old trot colt - Running in a 500K Grade 1 stakes, eight horse field, I hope he can be in the mix at the end but not expecting it. 3 65

Sir Prize - 3-year-old Paint colt - Running in an allowance, eleven horse field. 5 63

Spirit Road - 3-year-old Appy colt - Running in an allowance, ten horse field. 5 67


Earnings for the night - $127,620 (includes breeder award)

No comments:

Post a Comment