Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Year 26

With five racing weeks left for this SIM year I have a little less than 200K to make to reach the 3 million mark for earnings for the year. I only need to make 17K to pass my earnings for Year 25.

I've already surpassed my stakes wins for every other year I've played, with 12. My next highest total was year 23 when Soft Music was running and I had 9.

I need 16 more maiden wins to equal last years total of 63 and 8 more 2-year-old wins to match last years total of 27. Whether I actually achieve any of these things will remain to be seen.

I'm pleased to have most of my broodmares bred with only 12 TB's left and 11 mixed breeds. At this point there are at least 7 more that I will be retiring week 15 or 16, with five of them being mixed breeds and two thoroughbreds. Which leaves me with 30 as a total. I'm already anxious to see how this years foals turn out..

No comments:

Post a Comment