Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Year 26

I finally got over the 3 million mark for race earnings for the year, 200K more than I've ever earned in a year of SIM racing.

I now have only 8 more TB broodmares to breed and 12 mixed breeds. With the end of the year approaching I've been trying to go through my stable to see who to keep and who to let go, also who do I want to retire for breeding purposes. The task can be rather daunting and I have to do it in fits and starts. I know there are a few mixers I will retire to breed such as Arabians Faiza and Kasida. And a few TB's as well, though not many.

I'll be able to sort through more of the TB's once the new year starts and I can test all of the new 4-year-olds for chasing ability. That will hopefully weed out quite a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment