Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wednesday Week 3 Year 25 8/19/09

Mixed breed racing night. Only 4 running unless I decide to see if I have any I can use for fillers. There are always a lot of unfilled mixed breed races.


Big Boss - 3-year-old grey colt trotter - 1K sales page - has a record of 4:1-1-1 Tonight he's running in a NW2, no idea how well he'll do. 4 55

Eomeona - 3-year-old dark bay gelding trotter - recent sales page buy for $500 - not too fast. Has one 2nd in 4 starts. He's in a NW3 as a filler with three other horses. 4 53

I Like To Jog - 5-year-old brown horse trotter - 60K forum buy. CAH, started out strong in the beginning of his career and has floundered since. He's in a NW4 because that's all that was available. 2 64

Stepaside Peake - 3-year-old dark bay gelding trotter - another recent sales page buy for $5. This is his first time running for me. He's in a MSW. 3 54


Earnings for the night - $6,390

No comments:

Post a Comment