Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday

Looking at last nights races, I'm happiest with Unwritten Story winning her NW2 with a 72 speed figure. I was pretty happy with Vertical's second place in his stakes eventhough he only got a 62. For his first time out I'm still impressed with him. He should improve as the sprints get longer. Also happy with Night Race coming in second in her stakes and earning the most.

I also think it was a smart move to sponsor the AW race for Sambora and Coffee in Bed - really, it was for Sambora and just through in Coffee for the heck of it. They finished 1-2 so well worth it, I think.

My biggest disappointment of the night was probably Twice Raised, my steward bred, coming in fifth in her stakes.

All-in-all though, I only had two that didn't bring in any money, so I'm happy with that.

Just started setting up races for the coming week. I still have quite a few I need to get rid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment