Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday Week 1 Year 27

22 runners for the first night of mixed breed racing this year. No one special but hopefully they can bring in some bucks!

Amir - 6-year-old Arabian gelding - Getting older but still tries hard. Running in a 45K listed stakes, five horse field, over a muddy track. Best SF is a 68. 2 67

Butterfly Fly Away - 4-year-old Arabian filly - This is only her third start for me, still needs to break her maiden but I don't think it will be tonight in this sponsored 75K listed stakes, five horse field. Since I only paid $1 for her and she's made me 8K in her two starts I can't complain if she doesn't finish well here. Best SF is 44. 5 40

Drakar - 4-year-old trot gelding - Originally bought him for $100, he's made almost 10K mostly in maiden races, and yes, he's still a maiden, galloped with wings. Tonight he's running in a 12K MSW, three horse field - still don't think he'll get it tonight. Best SF is 40. 2 36


East New Yorker - 4-year-old Pace gelding - Another that I bought for $100 in the middle of last year. He's raced five times for me and brought in just about 12K, also mostly in maiden races. Another maiden race tonight with a five horse field and a 15K purse. There's a chance he might get there tonight. Best SF is 51. 1 47

Eatinaintcheatin - 3-year-old trot gelding - I paid 1K for this unimpressive trotter, he's only raced twice for me but he's made over 4K. Tonight it's a 25K claimer NW2, three horse field and a 12K purse. Best SF is 53. 2 49

Emotions in Motion - 4-year-old trot filly - I've really struggled to try to get this winged girl to break her maiden. She's got 5 OTB finishes in nine starts but she's still a maiden. Tonight it's a 12K MSW, three horse field - she has a shot. Best SF is 53.
1 51


High Falutin' - 3-year-old QH filly - She has three thirds and a fourth place finish in four starts, galloped with wings, hopefully she improves with age. Tonight she's running in a 10K MSW over a muddy track and a seven horse field. I think this is a little shorter than she really likes. Best SF is 66. 1 56

Hoodjer - 4-year-old trot gelding - Third start for me, pretty slow works. Running in a 15K MSW, five horse field. Best SF has been a 50. 3 38

Looks So Good - 3-year-old Paint filly - Third start for me, cost me $500 and has made me almost 7K in her two starts even though she galloped as unimpressive. Best SF is a 48. Running in a 10K MSW, five horse field. 3 46

Maliha - 4-year-old Arabian filly - First start for me, running in a 50K listed stakes, three horse field. She's way outclassed but will earn decent money for her first start for me. Best SF has been 51. 3 46

Mayday - 4-year-old Appy filly - One of my regular fillers running in a 10K MSW, five horse field. Best SF is a 49. 3 43

Muzelmien - 5-year-old Arabian gelding - Paid $2 for him and he galloped with wings. Still a maiden after eleven starts, though and only earnings of a little over 6K. But for $2 I can't complain. He's in a 10K MSW, four horse field. Best SF is 29.
3 26


Perfect Execution - 3-year-old QH gelding - Third start for me, stakes placed in his first two starts for me. Paid 3K for him but he's made over 22K in those two starts. Tonight it's just a 10K MSW, three horse field. Best SF is 60. 2 56

Play It By Ear - 3-year-old trot colt - Just broke his maiden last out, the only 3 yo runner for Midnight Tornado. Tonight he's running in a 15K NW2, six horse field, all appear to be well matched. Best SF is 63. 6 59

Please Try - 3-year-old trot filly - $10 AJ horse, never raced so this is her first start. Running in a 12K MSW, three horse field. She actually looks to have a shot here.
1


Red Mustang - 4-year-old Appy gelding - Bought for $10 last year, unimpressive gallop, he's made just about 10K. Running tonight in a 10K MSW, four horse field. Best SF is 45. 2 57

Solar Shadow - 3-year-old QH filly - Fourth start, has a second and a third in her previous three starts. Tonight it's a sponsored 25K MSW, six horse field. Best SF is a 56. 4 57

Vernea - 4-year-old Arabian filly - First start for me, running in a sponsored 25K NW2, four horse field. This is her first route start also. Best SF is 51. 3 42

Weekend Special - 3-year-old Appy filly - Third start for me, stakes placed in her first start in my stable. Galloped unimpressive. Running in a 10K MSW, five horse field. Best SF is 40. 5 30

Win I Did - 3-year-old QH colt - First start for me, running in a 10K NW2, five horse field. Best SF is 59. 5 51

Write This Filly - 3-year-old Pacer filly - Second start for me, galloped with wings but not very good workout times. Running in a 10K MSW, five horse field. Best SF is 54. 5 53

Zodiak Red - 3-year-old Paint filly - Running in a 10K MSW, four horse field. Best SF is a 49. He's probably going to be going to GP soon, hasn't even done very well as a filler. 4 46


Earnings for the night - $60,630

No comments:

Post a Comment