Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday

*My experiment in switching surfaces for some of the horses failed totally.

*The Steward-bred curse continues, except for Cry Silently who finally hits the board and breaks her maiden at the same time.

*I shouldn't complain since I've made over a million in four weeks of racing. Can't even claim mostly fillers as most of the races have gone to over five horse fields.

*I have almost 300 lifetime maiden wins.

*Only four stakes wins so far, been mostly running in condition and maiden races. Stuck at 5 2-year-old wins and 31 maiden wins.

*Unhappy with the lack of filler races for the horses I have but that's racing. Mixer races continue to have the lightest fields.

*Will be able to start giving yearlings workouts this week, which is always interesting.

*Longer races for 2-year-olds should be starting soon, may be able to get some of the milers going.

*Still have 49 TB's to breed

No comments:

Post a Comment