Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Week 3

Friday and Monday were probably my worse racing nights this year and my stats took a pretty big hit. I think this is mainly due to the fact that there has been less need to fill races and most of the horses I'm running just can't cut it in open company. So I've needed to do some culling, quite a few have been the $10 AJ sale horses. Others are just no longer very useful for filling. The ones that should be good allowance horses that have wins and placings I have put up for sale on the New Player sales page for $1. Most of those were purchased. Ones that I'm not sure of I sent to GP to let the computer decide if they should go up for sale or not.

With that said I'm still sitting at 583 horses.

Not too much good to come out of last nights races, two of my three wins came in races that I sponsored myself and the speed figures weren't all that great. They were only maiden claiming races anyway. I'm not too fond of sponsoring claiming or maiden races but maiden claimers I like a lot more, not really sure why.

Onto Wednesday where there are usually more races to fill than with the TB's.

No comments:

Post a Comment