Monday, December 14, 2009

19 running tonight, have a few 2-year-olds debuting and a few chasers jumping for the first time.

Armed N Dangerous - 4-year-old dirt route gelding - $10 purchase that I originally bought hoping he'd make a chaser but that didn't work out. So now he's a filler for me. Running tonight in a 15K MSW, four horse field. 3 37

Dreaming Mojave - 4-year-old chase filly - This is her second start for me, her first start chasing. Running in a 12K MSW, eleven horse field. 2 77

Eat and Run - 2-year-old dirt sprint colt - Homebred, has nice works but this is a pretty competitive 15K MSW with a field of seven, many with even better works.

6 47

Euridice - 3-year-old turf sprint filly - Hasn't really done much at her preferred distance so I'm using her as a filler tonight in a route. 15K allowance, five horse field. 5 33

Force Majeure - 4-year-old dirt route filly - Second start for me, running in a 12K Starter Allowance, five horse field. Not expecting much here. 4 45

Inspired Past - 2-year-old dirt sprint colt - I paid 2K for him at auction, very well bred, nice works and he got the wings comment. He's running in a 12K MSW, four horse field. He's got the best works and looks like this should be easy for him. Hope so! 1 61

Naskra's Luck - 5-year-old dirt route gelding - Another $10 purchase, first start for me. Bred to be a long router and only run once at a sprint. I have him tonight in a short route to see how he does. He's running in a 15K maiden claimer for a 12K purse, five horse field. 4 43

Peaceable Kingdom - 2-year-old turf sprint filly - Another 2K auction purchase, has decent works, probably is going to be a miler but I thought I'd try her at a sprint first. Running in a 12K MSW, seven horse field. 3 49

Penny Serenade - 2-year-old dirt sprint filly - Homebred with decent works and I think she has a real shot in this 12K MSW with a seven horse field. 4 50

Personal Days - 4-year-old chase filly - $10 purchase, first time starting for me, first time starting as a chaser. She's running in a 12K allowance, four horse field. 4 65

Point Royale - 4-year-old chase gelding - First time chasing in a 12K MSW with a full field. I'm not really expecting much from him here. Quite a few in the field are first time chasers. 8 46

Preempt - 2-year-old dirt sprint colt - Homebred, not terribly good works, running in a 15K MSW, five horse field. 4 50

Scotland Patrol - 3-year-old turf mile gelding - This is his second start for me, bought for $500 as a filler. Running tonight in a 75K listed stakes, four horse field. He's the only maiden in the field. 4 49

Tiger Rag - 4-year-old dirt route filly - Decent filler, third start for me, running in a 20K MSW, four horse field. 1 61

Tupelo Honey - 5-year-old chase mare - First start chasing, first start for me. Running in a 12K MSW, full field, all but two are first time chasers. 5 54

Visage - 3-year-old dirt route filly - Third start, running in a 15K allowance, five horse field. She has a small chance of being in the top three. 3 52

White River - 4-year-old chase filly - Second start for me, first start as a chaser. Running in a 12K MSW with a full field, all but two are first time chasers. 9 36

Whittlin - 2-year-old turf sprint colt - Homebred, he has okay works, running in a 12K MSW, eleven horse field, many with better works. 2 55

Winged Warrior - 4-year-old gelding - One of my regular fillers. Running in a 15K MSW, four horse field, he might be in the top three at the end. 4 31


Earnings for the night - $38,080 (includes breeder awards)

No comments:

Post a Comment