Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Year 26 Week 2

Only 16 runners tonight, not too many fillers, either. Also, only one unimpressive 2-year-old debuting tonight.


Broado - 4-year-old turf route filly - First start for me, and probably not going to be a good one. She's running in a 100K Grade 3 stakes, nine horse field. I put her in here because there were no other races for horses her age, at a long route in Europe. I'm not expecting much from her in this race. She tells me she wants to just hide in her stall today and I don't blame her! I don't know what I was really thinking by putting her in here. 9 25

Epic Farewell - 4-year-old dirt route colt - Fairly consistent steward-bred, running in a 20K allowance, eleven horse field. With any luck he'll get up for a piece of the purse. 9 28

Folk - 3-year-old dirt mile filly - One of my better fillers, running in a 125K Grade 3 stakes, five horse field. She has a good chance of doing better than fifth. 4 48

Galena - 5-year-old dirt sprint mare - Second start for me, came in third last out as a filler. Running in a MSW, two horse field. 2 48

Glorious Eyes - 3-year-old turf route filly - First time at a route. Running in a 100K Grade 3 stakes, five horse field. 5 40

Guns and Daggers - 3-year-old dirt route filly - She has one win in three starts, and she got a 65 SF in that win. Tonight she's running in a slightly longer route, 100K listed stakes, six horse field. I'm hoping she comes in better than last. 4 51

I Do What I Want - 3-year-old dirt route filly - This is her third start, she has one third and one fifth place finish. Tonight she's in a 20K MSW, seven horse field. No idea how she'll do. 4 52

Miss You Much - 4-year-old filler filly - Running tonight in a sponsored, restricted 100K claimer with a 10K purse, four horse field. 3 27

Mississippi River - 4-year-old dirt route filly - Bought her as a filler for a stakes race and she won it, though her SF was not very impressive. Tonight she's 12K classified allowance, three horse field. 3 49

Nitro Nightmare - 3-year-old dirt sprint filly - First start for me, running in a 15K allowance, seven horse field. Not sure if she'll do well or not. 4 53

Perfectly Magical - 4-year-old turf mile filly - Consistent filler, running in a 25K NW4, four horse field. 3 45

Pillar Point - 2-year-old dirt sprint gelding - $10 purchase, first start. Running in a 25K maiden claimer, 15K purse, five horse field. 5 23

Quiet Please - 4-year-old dirt sprint filly - Another one of my regular fillers, running in a sponsored restricted 25K NW5, three horse field. 1 65

Scotland Winds - 3-year-old turf mile filly - Seconde start for me, came in first in a Grade 3 stakes last out, tonight she's in a 17K allowance, eleven horse field. Hope she gets up for at least a piece of it at the end. 4 55

Summer Pleasure - 4-year-old turf route filly - Yet another of my regular fillers running in a sponsored, restricted NW4, four horse field. 3 51

Violation - 5-year-old dirt route gelding - Running in a 12K NW2 tonight, ten horse field. 3 55


Earnings for the night - $44,790

No comments:

Post a Comment