Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday Year 26 Week 1

The first mixed breed racing night of the year. 17 runners tonight, hopefully with no injuries!! I put a few in as fillers and I'm hoping that the races didn't fill up last night after I went to bed.

Amal - 6-year-old Arabian mare - One of my filler horses, she's in a 35K claimer with a purse of 10K, five horse field. 5 11

As'ad - 7-year-old Arabian horse - I sponsored a small 50K stakes for him, five horse field, hope he does okay. Just vetted him and he's still a bit tired though he hasn't done anything since week 15. Doesn't bode well, I might vet him again in a few hours and see if there is any change. 1 68 Injured

Back Off - 7-year-old QH gelding - He's running in a 50K stakes, seven horse field. He's probably out of his element with all of the younger horses but I put him in anyway. He vetted at his peak which is so confusing since he raced week 15 too. 1 67

Blind Unicorn - 4-year-old Arabian gelding - A $10 purchase off of the sales page. Bought him mainly to be a filler but I don't really know anything about him yet. This is his first race for me and his third start overall. Running in a MSW, five horse field for 10K. Hasn't raced since week 10 of last year. 5 30

Carry Me - 3-year-old Appy filly - Finally broke her maiden last time out. Tonight she's in a 10K NW2, five horse field. 5 34

Dream Trail - 3-year-old trot gelding - Bought as a filler, this is his second start for me. Running in a 10K NW2, five horse field. 4 46

Emotions in Motion - 3-year-old trot filly - Running in a 12K MSW, six horse field.

3 50

Flash of Fire - 3-year-old trot colt - Running in a 15K NW2, seven horse field. Not really sure how he'll do here. 4 64

Fuel to the Fire - 4-year-old Arabian gelding - Another $10 purchase bought mainly as a filler. This is his first start for me, running him at a new distance in a 10K MSW, four horse field. 2 43

Happy Days Again - 3-year-old trot filly - Broke her maiden last out. Tonight she's in a 15K NW2, four horse field. 3 61

Hotter Than Mojave - 3-year-old Appy colt - Trying him at a new distance tonight in a 10K NW2, four horse field. 1 64

Just Another Smile - 4-year-old pace filly - CAH - Running in a 50K listed stakes more as a filler than having any chance, four horse field. 4 58

Justin Credible - 3-year-old QH gelding - I originally bought him as a filler but he manages to hold his own pretty well. Running in a listed 50K stakes, three horse field. 1 65

Karim - 4-year-old Arabian gelding - Another filler, running in a 10K NW3, five horse field. 5 47

Mayday - 3-year-old Appy filly - Filler, running in a 10K MSW, five horse field.
5 43


Rhodonite - 5-year-old Arabian mare - I paid $1 for her off of the sales page, hoping she'll turn into a nice filler. Running in a 10K NW3, four horse field. This is her first race for me. 3 60

Two Bits - 6-year-old Paint gelding - Probably outmatched in this listed 50K stakes with a eight horse field, but he hasn't raced since week 12 so I thought I'd put him in for the exercise if nothing else! 3 63


Earnings for the night - $97,150

No comments:

Post a Comment