Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wednesday Year 26 Week 3

Mixed breed racing night, 15 running.

Amir - 5-year-old Arabian horse - He's running tonight in a 25K NW3, five horse field, I have no idea how he'll finish. Sometimes he surprises me and does really well, sometimes not so much. Trying him without blinkers tonight. 2 64

C. E. Hashim - 3-year-old Arabian gelding - CAH - I bought him for 1K, he's never raced. He's running in a 10K NW2, he's the only entrant. Um....easy win. 1 43

Cracklin Rosie - 3-year-old QH filly - She's running in a 50K listed stakes, five horse field. This is a new distance for her but only a little longer than she prefers. There's at least two others that are probably faster. 5 46

Cresceus - 6-year-old trot gelding - I'm mainly racing him tonight just to get a race in him. He hasn't raced since week 13 of last year and needs the exercise. He's running in a 12K NW2, eleven horse field. I don't expect him to earn anything tonight, but it would be a nice surprise if he gets up for something. 2 56

Docs Buck'n Baby - 3-year-old trot filly - She's running in a 10K NW2, 10K purse, two horse field. 2 51

Doo a Little Favor - 2-year-old QH filly - She was just gifted to me a little while ago. This is her first start, She's running in a 10K NW2, five horse field. No idea. 3 56

Dream Trail - 3-year-old trot gelding - Running in a 15K NW3, four horse field. There's at least one good horse in this field. 4 49

Dreamkeeper - 3-year-old trot filly - She's also running in a 15K NW3, two horse field. The other horse is a first time runner CAH. The worse she gets is second.

2 54

Flash Gordon - 3-year-old QH gelding - First start for me, picked him up off the sales page for $1. Running in a 10K NW3, five horse field. I think he'll be making that dollar back. 4 54

Heart of the Night - 4-year-old trot filly - One of my winged trotters that hasn't broken her maiden in eleven starts. I like her though. I'm starting to think she might like longer breaks, tonight I'll find out. She's had a three week break since her last race. She's running in a 15K MSW, five horse field. 4 45

Likes Kids - 3-year-old Appy gelding - Second start for me, running in a 50K listed stakes, five horse field. There are at least three really good horses in this field. 5 56

Lonesome Fugitive - 4-year-old trot colt - He's running in a 15K NW4, full field. He's had four weeks off, so I felt he really needed a race. I'm hoping he'll be in the mix at the end but I'm not expecting it. I think he's a little over his head here. 2 61

Puzzle Book - 4-year-old Appy gelding - First start for me, another one I got for $1. Running in a 10K MSW, five horse field. I doubt he's breakingt his maiden tonight.

4 38

Rare Lil Maverick - 4-year-old Paint filly - A regular filler, running in a 25K sponsored NW2, four horse field. She's the only maiden in the field so not expecting much. 4 10

Wrapped in White - 4-year-old Paint gelding - First start for me, running in a 10K sponsored NW2 claimer, 10K purse, eight horse field. I was going to scratch him when more than four other horses entered but decided to just go with it and let him run. 8 22


Earnings for the night - $30,190

No comments:

Post a Comment