Friday, December 25, 2009

Friday Year 26 Week 3 12/25/09

Wasn't able to find time yesterday to get on the SIM so what I have is what I put in on Wednesday night. I seem to be behind on everything this week! 24 running tonight.

Big Country Fun - 4-year-old dirt gelding - Filler running in a 15K MSW, three horse field. 2 50

Capitulation - 4-year-old turf filly - First start for me, running her in a route but she may be a miler. Running in a sponsored 25K NW2, four horse field. 3 54

Court Vision - 7-year-old turf gelding - Second start for me, running in a 15K NW3, five horse field. 5 33

Derby Hat - 4-year-old dirt route filly - This is her third start for me, she broke her maiden and has been stakes placed (3rd) in her two previous starts. Tonight she's running in a 50K sponsored stakes, four horse field. Probably outclassed here.

4 49

Dionysia - 4-year-old filly - She should be a turf router but hasn't done too well, she's a regular filler now. She's running in a restricted 125K stakes, four horse field.

4 42

Dungeon Diva - 3-year-old dirt route filly - First start for me, running in a 100K Grade 3 stakes, five horse field. She's the only maiden. This is her first route race.
5 45


Forgotten Dynasty - 4-year-old dirt route filly - Filler running in a 150K restricted stakes, five horse field with one huge monster and three pretty good horses. 5 39

Golden Warrior - 3-year-old dirt route filly - She's running in a sponsored 200K Grade 1 stakes, four horse field. There's one other maiden in this field and two that have won twice. 3 55

Grateful Heart - 2-year-old dirt sprint filly - Steward-bred, came in second in her first outing (67). Running her back a little sooner than I would like but the vet said either work her or race her, she's ready. This 125K listed stakes is a furlong longer than her first and may be more to her liking. Four horse field, the other three are all steward-breds making their first starts. Two of them have better work out times.

3 62

Lapis Lazuli - 4-year-old turf mile filly - First start for me, she's running in a 25K sponsored NW3, three horse field. 2 52

Little Deuce Coupe - 2-year-old dirt mile filly - First start, both her parents did well at sprints as 2-year-olds so I thought I'd give her a try. She's running in a 75K listed stakes over a sloppy track, five horse field. Two winners in this field, the others are all first time starters. 4 56

Love Bites - 3-year-old dirt sprint filly - Running in a 100K sponsored listed stakes, five horse field. Probably outclassed. 5 44

Midevil - 4-year-old turf filly - Running in a Grade 3 100K stakes, four horse field, since this girl is really a sprinter and this is a route, I expect a last place finish.
4 28


Mighty Victory - 3-year-old dirt filly - She's running in a 25K claimer, 10K purse, ten horse field. 8 31

Night Melodies - 2-year-old turf sprinter - First start. Well bred but only worked out at route distances for some reason so I got her pretty cheap. Running in a 100K listed stakes, five horse field, all but one are first time starters. Two others have better 2F works. 4 51

Not Once But Twice - 4-year-old dirt sprint filly - Running in a 100K, NW4, sponsored, restricted claimer, purse is 10K, three horse field. 3 48

Sad Eyes - 3-year-old dirt sprint filly - Filler running in a 75K listed stakes, five horse field. 5 43

Silent Auction - 3-year-old turf mile colt - First start for me, he's been run at a route, I think he might like a mile. He's running in a 40K listed stakes, five horse field. 5 48

Stepping Out - 4-year-old turf route gelding - Running in a 25K sponsored NW2, three horse field, one is an AJ horse. 1 60

Swamper - 5-year-old dirt route mare - $10 horse that won her first start for me (66), this is her second time running for me in a 12K starter allowance, four horse field. 1 66

Tuxedo Mask - 3-year-old dirt route gelding - First start for me, running in a Grade 2 150K stakes, six horse field. I have a feeling he's coming in last, probably would have scratched him yesterday if I had gotten online. 6 26

We Started Nothing - 4-year-old turf filly - Second start for me, trying her at a sprint, sponsored 25K starter allowance, three horse field. 2 49

What A Goal - 4-year-old turf sprint gelding - First start for me, running in a 22K MSW, full field. No idea how he'll do here. Had a nice 2F workout but this is his first race at his preferred distance and surface. 1 64

Yawn - 4-year-old dirt route colt - First start for me, well-bred but an apparent underachiever. His workouts weren't bad, I picked him up cheap for 1K. I think he may like long routes and they aren't available yet. Running in a 100K Grade 3, five horse field with one other maiden. 4 45


Earnings for the night - $130,150 (includes breeder award)

No comments:

Post a Comment